Corporate-Wide Statistical Process Control (SPC) Software That Allows You to Manage Facilities and Suppliers Globally
Synergy 3000™ version 5.0 is Zontec’s most advanced SPC software system. Featuring a Microsoft SQL Server® database engine, it has been designed for global manufacturers who work with suppliers across the globe and want to utilize Windows networks, secure Web connections, and mobile devices in a cloud computing environment.
Synergy 3000 v 5.0 continues the Zontec longstanding tradition for high performance in fast-paced production environments with its responsive data collection, charting, enterprise-wide monitoring, query, lot traceability, analytical, reporting, Six Sigma problem-solving and decision-support capabilities. With the Synergy 3000 version 5.0, Zontec customers can now use tools, like our Scoreboard Report Card, automated Certificate of Analysis, and Cost of Analysis Report to instantly view data across their supply chain to make strategic, business intelligence decisions in a global, cloud computing environment.
Corporate-wide SPC with remote management typically generates some questions. Let us help you sort through.
The quality industry’s first SPC application developed using Microsoft’s .NET™ computing platform, the Synergy 3000 SPC software ensures a future-ready IT path for universal connectivity, integrated and collaborating systems. And for businesses running SAP Business Suite applications, Synergy 3000 can extend the scope and value of your SAP implementation.
A company’s financial success depends on the power of collaborating, connecting and integrating all processes, whether it be a supplier or a customer. Synergy 3000 allows manufacturers to unite their internal production resources, OEMs, sub-tier suppliers and material vendors into centralized, performance-driven improvement teams that constantly document how they meet and exceed customer expectations through the superior reporting.
Managing Remote Locations and Suppliers’ SPC Data Real-Time Worldwide
Because corporations are operating globally, they need access to real-time SPC data on materials from remote locations and suppliers before it is shipped to their production location. Companies can realize tremendous benefits by empowering their suppliers to prevent errors from occurring, monitor processes from anywhere and enable manufacturers to view their SPC data in real-time before their materials are shipped. As you quickly and efficiently roll out Web applications to all your suppliers, you will see tremendous benefits.
Synergy 3000 is loaded with features and capabilities.
Download a brochure to see them all.
Benefits for Suppliers by Using Web Applications
For example, for each supplier you will:
• Enable supplier operators to prevent errors before they occur
• Allow supplier managers to monitor processes from anywhere
• Empower supplier managers to manage costs
• Eliminate time and cost of supplier shipping replacement orders
• Avoid costs incurred by delays to customer
Benefits for Manufacturers by Suppliers Using Web Applications
As a corporation, you earn a faster ROI related to your investment by:
• Lower travel time and costs related to training and monitoring supplier personnel
• Notify supplier of out-of-specification materials before they are shipped to your location
• Reduce time spent on incoming inspections
• Eliminate production delays caused by out-of-specification materials
• Decrease time spent dealing with supplier issues
• Reduce scrap, rework, and product recalls
• Quicker introduction of new products
• Introduce complex products faster
• Preserve comprehensive data for customer traceability documentation
• Shorten on-the-spot conformance to requirements and quality prior to shipment
• Permanently retain all of suppliers’ data
• Worldwide view of your entire supply chain in real-time
“We began to use the Web Operator and the Web Manager applications with our sister companies in China and Bulgaria as well as with our main suppliers. Since using Synergy 3000, we have reduced our scrap rate by 20%,”said Fedele D’Alessandro of LMPsrl.