At Zontec, we recognize that you value the opinion of others who possess the knowledge and experience of implementing a Statistical Process Control (SPC) software. We acknowledge that their opinion matters most to you. Here are some examples of best practices from our customers who have implemented our Synergy SPC software:
“With Synergy 2000, we are able to take on more business without losing any efficiency in data collections.”
– Bob Hyland, Process Engineer, for Acme Aerospace
A. P. Plasman-Windsor Plant
“I really appreciate that you can pinpoint emerging problems … and prevent them from becoming external problems at a sister plant location.”
– Ted Black, QA Manager for the A.P. Plasman-Windsor Plant.
“Using Synergy 1000, we can check the statistical certainty of our processes in real-time.”
– Robert Willson, VP of Operations for APS Materials.
“Automatic email notifications have really made my life easier. Now, I don’t have to wait for someone to tell me when something is out-of-control. In fact, when we have auditors come in, I deliberately take them to a station running Synergy, put in an out-of-specification condition, an automatic email goes out to my email that I show the auditor. They are very impressed.”
— Kate Bryant, Director of Quality for Bright Plastics
Carlisle & Finch
“Implementing Synergy, along with a lot of hard work, has reduced our defects to our customers to zero….”
– Bob Batsche, Quality Manager for Carlisle & Finch Co.
“What used to take a day’s worth of work to determine our Cpk’s and our Ppk’s is now just a click of a mouse….”
– Aditya Deshpande, Quality Assurance Manager for Cumberland Plastics
Domestic Fastener & Forge
“Synergy has really become a selling point for us in our customer conversations.”
– Brian Brooks, VP of Operations for DFFI
DRT Mfg. Co
“We needed a software product that was real-time and would immediately provide the operator instant feedback about their machine.”
– George Kloos, Director of Quality for DRT Mfg. Co.
“Since implementing Synergy SPC software, we have met our CoPQ metric as a % of sales. In the last 2 consecutive years we have lowered the CoPQ each year. In 2013, the CoPQ was reduced from the .4% to .37% and met for the rolling average of the year. In 2014, the CoPQ goal was again lowered to .35% % of sales and we have met this goal 6 of 8 months.”
— Brian Kropp, Quality Control Manager for Fastco Industries.
”Synergy easily paid for itself in a couple of weeks.”
– Bob Hayes, VP of Engineering Services for Foam Design
“We can have operators enter data in the plants across the globe, while engineers and managers can monitor the data anywhere in the world.”
– Don Bartlett, Director Quality & Customer Service for Grakon LLC.
Halla Climate Control
“Using the data from Synergy …, we have been able to reduce our PPM (Parts Per Million) from 50 to 10.”
– Dan Corrigan, Operational Excellence Manager for Halla Climate Control Canada
“Since using Synergy 3000, we have reduced our scrap by 20%”
— Fedele D’Alessandro, General Manager for LMPsrl
“We now have the ability to validate the output of our supply base in real time.”
– Dan Heimann Quality Manager for MASS Precision
“We’re running 2 shifts with 2 quality people. It used to take 3 quality people. Implementing Synergy is saving us 14 hours a day.”
— Wayne Maurer, Quality Manager for MET Plastics
“The software is great, but the support and training I received is bar none.”
– Chris Gauthier, Quality Manager for Multicircuits
Oregon Freeze Dry
“Entering the data into Synergy is much quicker than how we collected data in the past. We are saving about 13 man-hours a day that translates to $500 a day.”
– Tim Stutzman, Manufacturing Systems Analyst for Oregon Freeze Dry
“The product is easy to use, easy to setup. The day after we bought the product, we started putting in data.”
— Kim Marquis, Operations Manager for Polymerics
“Synergy paid for itself in the first year.”
– Heidi Beaver, Quality Technician for Portage Plastics Corporation
“Our… Return On Investment, for purchasing Synergy was $16,000.”
– Roth Gonzales, Quality Assurance Manager at Sahale Snacks
“Synergy saves us …about 33 man-hours a day.”
– Scott Chambers, Quality Facilitator for Schoeneck Containers Inc. (SCI)
SPIROL International Corporation (SPIROL)
“We are able to show our customers in real-time that their product is ‘in control’”.
— Mike Woznicki, Quality Manager for SPIROL International
Trident Precision Manufacturing
“We selected Zontec because they were one step ahead of where our customers were going.”
– April Lusk, Director of Quality for Trident Precision Manufacturing
United Gear and Assembly
“Synergy provides us that edge to win the business.”
– Douglas Winfrey, Director of Quality for United Gear and Assembly
“Implementing Synergy has helped us to reduce scrap, reduce rework, reduce costs, and ensure that we deliver our products on-time to our customers”
– Dave Ibanez, Vice President of EC Operations at Veridiam
“For us, Synergy has really enabled us to achieve a level of prestige when you look at our competitors.”
– Dubravka Kusmic, Quality Manager for WECO Electrical Connectors Inc.