Companies need to bring hardware islands of automation into a real-time Statistical Process Control (SPC) software environment.
Data Link is an easy-to-use data transfer program that provides a real-time communication link between data acquisition hardware and Zontec’s Synergy SPC software. Data Link accepts data from hardware such as CMMs (coordinate measurement machines) and PLCs (programmable logic controllers), and automatically transfers the text-based values into the proper Synergy 2000 Data Tables. Data Link works with either Synergy 1000 or Synergy 2000 SPC software.
Data Link is compatible with equipment from manufacturers such as Allen Bradley, Brown & Sharpe, Honeywell, LK, Mitsubishi, Mitutoyo, OGP, Omron, Sheffield, Starrett, Siemens, Texas Instruments, Zeiss and others.
Data Link Benefits:
- Automates and speeds up data collection
- Eliminates manual data entry from hardware
- Reduces human input errors
- Brings factory floor hardware into a real-time SPC charting and monitoring environment
- Operates in background mode preventing interference with keyboard or gage input from Operators
- Automatic or manual data transfer
- Support for variable for attribute data
- Auto Start feature
- Built-in timer for periodic updating of text output
- Captures unique identifier tags attached to the data
- Supports TXT, CSV and DAT output formats
- E-mail alerts for out-of-control, out-of-specification conditions