Synergy SPC Software Works With Off-line Statistical Analysis Software for Example:
Statgraphics® Centurion XVI
For the company who wants to supplement the real-time production-based capabilities of Synergy 1000/2000/3000, Statgraphics Centurion XVI is an excellent advanced statistical tool for off-line desktop analyses which fall outside the realm of traditional Statistical Process Control (SPC) software.
Statgraphics Centurion XVI Features:
- Full complement of statistical tools for Six Sigma including Six Sigma Calculator
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Hypothesis testing, analysis of variance (ANOVA) and regression analysis
- Reliability and life data analysis
- Time series analysis and forecasting
- Advanced statistical model building
- Outlier detection, non-normal data analysis
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD) Matrix
- Cost-of-Quality Trend Analysis
- Attribute Gage Studies
- Multivariate Capability Analysis
- Capability Analysis for Attributes
- Negative Binomial Regression
- StatLink™ polling of database at pre-defined intervals
- Automatic HTML publishing for enterprise-wide reports
- And more
Designed for both product development and quality improvement, Statgraphics Centurion XVI contains more than 150 statistical procedures covering a fully array of methods from summary statistics to design of experiments. All features are completely menu-driven, and there are dedicated tools such as StatWizard™ and StatAdvisor™ to help you use the program more effectively so that a statistical degree isn’t required.
Zontec SPC software includes a interface command that allows data to be quickly and easily transferred into Statgraphics Centurion by date range, time range and user-defined number of recent samples.
With the combination of Zontec and Statgraphics technologies, your quality program covers all the bases.
- Pentium® or equivalent PC
- 64MB RAM minimum
- Windows® 98, 2000, NT 4.0 or XP
- 65MB minimum hard drive storage
- CD-ROM drive