Cincinnati, OH—July 30, 2012 —Zontec Inc. the international developer of Statistical Process Control (SPC) software solutions, today announced an update to its Synergy 1000™ SPC software for its customers worldwide.
“We believe that when companies begin using SPC software, they should be able to enjoy SPC in real-time and enable their operators to receive immediate feedback about their machines. That is why we built the Synergy 1000,” said Zontec President Warren Ha. “We are leading the industry by providing superior functionality to such companies to enable them to enjoy many of the features of an enterprise product.”
Zontec is consistently releasing new capabilities for its product line so that users at all levels can increase productivity, reduce product defects, boost production rates and generate new business.
Our customers are pleased with Synergy 1000 enhancements as well.
“I think that the ability to email all reports and charts will save time and be valuable for quickly disseminating information,” said Brian Brook, VP of Operations for Domestic Fastener & Forge, Inc. (DFFI). “The additional details provided in the automatic email notifications will also provide further information when out-of-control or out-of-specifications conditions occur.”
Here is a brief highlight of some of the new cutting-edge features:
- A “Send to Email” command for all reports and charts
- Capability to add Input ID(s) and/or Note(s) from the control chart
- Automatic scaling of Y-axis on run charts based on specification limits or data values
- Direct importing of .txt or .csv files in Data Tables
- Box and Whisker chart generated for each observation within a Data Table
- On screen numeric key pad option for data input
You can also find this release on the web at: