by Danei Edelen
When you have a quality issue related to your production line, you have one priority—getting the issue resolved and the line up and running again. Any interruption means money. The Statistical Process Control (SPC) software vendor you have built a relationship with should treat your issue as their top priority. The software itself should be easy to use and maintain, but when you have an issue, the software vendor needs to quickly respond. Here are some hallmarks of excellent customer service:
- Personalized Service – Each production environment is unique. As your vendor of choice, you want to talk to someone who understands your implementation of the software. You want to work through issues with someone that retains the knowledge of past issues related to your implementation.
- Persistent Service – Sometimes issues are complicated. Issues may take time to be resolved. When you are working through an issue, you want someone that will stay with you until the issue is resolved.
- Prompt Service – Because every minute counts, you want someone that will respond promptly and knowledgably to your issue or concern.
What do Zontec customers say about the service we provide?
- “One of the things I really appreciate about using Synergy is the personalized service I receive.”— Heidi Beaver of Portage Plastics
- “We have found Zontec service to be very helpful. We had an issue where we were redesigning how we perform data collection. The Zontec service person was very knowledgable and helpful. She helped us figure out a way that would work.”— Mike Demko of Tecnocap
- “I was really surprised how quickly my questions were answered instead of taking days like other service providers. I think Zontec provides excellent service.”— Cristina Martinez of Stanley Black & Decker
The SPC software you are using should reflect your own quality standards. Remember that in addition to building a quality product, the software vendor should provide you excellent customer service as well.