From a plethora of industries, Zontec is proud to welcome the following companies from various geographic locations that have purchased our Statistical Process Control (SPC) software products.
- Batesville Casket Company, is a leader in the North American death care industry through the sale of funeral services products, including burial caskets, cremation caskets, containers and urns, selection room display fixturing, and other personalization and memorialization products.
- Engbrecht Tools, the mission of Engbrecht Tool is to provide superior precision machining, pricing, and service. We are an ISO 13485:2003 certified company that has been assisting the medical device industry in the Silicon Valley and beyond since 1995. By constantly upgrading our skills and expanding our machining capabilities, we continue to provide the highest quality prototyping and production services. Our expertise with 4th and 5th axis milling, conventional and Swiss style turning, and 3D profiling is what sets us apart from other shops.
- Fastco Industries, as Fastco heads into the 21st century, it stands ready and poised for substantial growth. Committed to excellence and continual improvement in all aspects of its operation, Fastco is committed to becoming the best producer of special fasteners in North America. “We began looking at Zontec because our SPC System we developed in house was not meeting our customers’ expectations. After a thorough search of the competitors, with input from our customers and vendors, we selected Zontec. We really liked the ease of use for our operators while providing the charting and reporting needs we were looking for. We believe the e-mail alerts when a process is out of specification or out of control will be very helpful once we complete our implementation” said Jim Wolters, Quality Manager for Fastco.
- GKN Driveline, is the world’s leading manufacturer of automotive driveline components. GKN Driveline has 18,000 people in more than 40 facilities in over 20 countries working in partnership with vehicle manufacturers to develop driveshaft and geared component technologies for the future.
- Pleasant Precision is proud to be considered a world class moldmaking, molding, design and product development facility.
- Stanley Black & Decker, an S&P 500 company, is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools and related accessories, mechanical access solutions and electronic security solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more. Zontec welcomes the HHI Mexico location.
- NSK Precision America, was established in 1916 and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Operating in the Americas, NSK Corporation has a network of sales and engineering teams working in partnership with customers to deliver high performance products, application-specific solutions, superior technical support and exceptional service to the Americas market.“NSK Precision America is constantly trying to improve our processes and one of them is a big push to work towards Six Sigma,” said Mike Arney, Technical Specialist at NSK Precision Americas Franklin Indiana location. “Our company did not want to reinvent the wheel. We learned that another division in NSK was using the product, so we decided to look at what the product had to offer. What we like about this software is that it is very easy to set up and the support on the product is very good.”